Search This Blog

Friday 30 July 2010

Friday Photo - Camping in Europe

I'm heading out camping this weekend so that inspired me to show you another blast-from-the-past camping photo (see here for the last one).  









We camped every summer when I was a child.  Since my father was a teacher, we had lots of time to go on long trips and with 5 children in the family, camping was the most practical and the most fun way to travel.



This photo was taken in Switzerland when I was about 6 years old - that's me with the red hoodie on facing the camera.  Apparently it wasn't sweltering in Europe that summer!

We lived in Nigeria for 2 years when I was a child and spent our summer holidays in Europe.  I remember bits and pieces of our time there, although I was pretty young.  One of the things I do remember was losing my teeth in different countries and the tooth fairy giving me different currency depending where I lost my tooth.

It's a long weekend here so we're away on Monday as well, but I have a post planned that I think you will find inspiring.  Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...